Updated at 2020-11-05
Definitions and key terms To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Return & Refund Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced,
are strictly defined as:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to
identify your browser,
provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to You Grow, that
is responsible for your
information under this Return & Refund Policy.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the You Grow
Service to manage the
relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit You Grow and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by You Grow as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Website: You Grow.”’s” site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://yougrowpromo.com/
- You: a person or entity that is registered with You Grow to use the Services.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at You Grow. We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the stuff we build. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our services. As with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions at You Grow. We’ll be as brief as our attorneys will allow. The main thing to remember is that by placing an order or making a purchase at You Grow, you agree to the terms set forth below along with Policy. If there’s something wrong with the you bought, or if you are not happy with it, you have 2 weeks (14 days) to issue a refund. you don’t have to worry unnecessarily about your order. If you have purchased via Online payment (not Cash on Delivery), then you will be refunded once our team confirms your request.If you would like to issue a refund, the only way would be if you follow the next guidelines:
1. Email your refund request to [email protected]
2. Explain why you want a refund If the service we delivered is different from stated on the website, you have the rights to request a refund. If You Grow did deliver the service as described on the website, then please email why you feel that a refund would be a fair way to solve the issue